Chief Revenue Officer
|Position:||Chief Revenue Officer|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Company:||Christ Health Center|
Job Title: Chief Revenue Officer
The Chief Revenue Officer is responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of all departments within the organization that relate to revenue generation. The Chief Revenue Officer ensures the financial integrity of Christ Health Center by coordinating all revenue generating activities while adhering to all applicable federal and state regulations.
· Administrative Services Director
· Billing Manager
Major Duties & Responsibilities: Job Skills
· Prepares annual organization budget as well as individual grant budgets; coordinates all department budgets; works with all department managers throughout the year to ensure expenditures adhere to legal and budgetary requirements.
· Member of leadership team.
· Maintains all financial statements monthly for Board reporting according to GAAP and serves as primary contact for Board Finance Committee and as primary contact for accountants.
· Performs risk management by analyzing organizational liabilities and oversees the compliance and risk management of the organization.
· Oversees full revenue cycle of Christ Health Center.
· Oversees and performs all insurance credentialing activities and coordinates with third party payors to ensure timely credentialing and recredentialing.
· Develops, manages, and coordinates billing, credit and collection activities including all efforts to attain maximum third-party reimbursement including capitated arrangements.
· Serves as the primary contact for the health center’s relationship with federal and state tax authorities and government regulators as well as internal and external auditors.
· Prepares and files financial reports required by HRSA and other grant/funding entities.
· Develops and reports metrics to measure operating effectiveness and efficiency as part of process management, particularly with respect to financial operations.
· Manages Christ Health Center’s financial obligations including review of vendor contracts, debt and equity instruments, and advises the CEO regarding same.
· Works with management to maximize cost to value strategic planning as well as ensuring proper compensation and benefits are issued to staff.
· Abides by Christ Health Center’s Mission and Values in providing leadership and direction to the organization and representing Christ Health Center to external constituencies.
· Attends and participates in in-service education for staff, quality assurance program, and risk-management programs.
· Each employee of Christ Health Center is vital to providing overall quality care to our patients and may be included in the patient care team and daily huddle when deemed necessary by the Core Care Team.
· Performs all other duties assigned by the CEO.
Qualification, Education, Experience
· Educational requirements – Advanced degree in business, accounting or a related field. Experience may be substituted for education at the discretion of the CEO.
· Requires the ability to organize, direct, set priorities and delegate work appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Requires the ability to fully comprehend public accounting and GAAP principles.
· Requires the ability to work in a multi-cultural setting.
· Requires the ability to strongly embrace, demonstrate, and further Christ Health Center’s Mission and Values.
· Requires computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel programs.
· Must be a United States (U.S.) citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Punctual and dependent for assigned/confirmed shifts
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence and reports; Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, visitors, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events) and to convey the information to others.
· Work requires the ability to lift objects weighing up to 20 pounds
· Work requires ability to carry objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
· Work requires ability to sit +/- 90% of the time.
· Work requires ability to stoop and bend, to reach, and grab with arms and hands; manual
dexterity and to communicate with others.
· Work requires proofreading and checking documents for accuracy.
· Work requires ability to use a keyboard and visualize a computer monitor to enter words or data.
· OSHA personal exposure risk category II (Tasks that involve no exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues, but employment may require performing unplanned category I tasks).
· Airborne personal exposure risk category I (Possible exposure of the healthcare worker to patients capable of transmitting M. tuberculosis). Universal precautions will be adhered to at all times.
Normal office environment. Full-time Position. Requires some local travel and occasional out of town travel through the year to attend various regional and national conferences and trainings.
· Understands Christ Health Center Mission Statement and Values
· Consistently displays Christ Health Center’s Mission on a daily basis
· Treats patients, visitors and co-workers with love and respect
· Begins each day at Christ Health Center by attending morning prayer
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It is not intended to serve, as an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, and responsibilities required of personnel so classified.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements
Apply for This Job